The health and safety of my clients is – and always will be – my number one priority.
I want to reassure you that I am closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding Covid-19.
Prior to returning to work, I completed online training in line with my return to work safety protocol to include enhanced Covid-19 awareness and certification of standard precaution: hand hygiene.
To help keep you safe, I am implementing the following changes to policy until further notice:
- Solo appointment only. All clients must arrive alone to their appointment.
- Non-essential touching like hand shaking will be refrained from.
- covid-19 declaration form will be required to complete and sign.
- All treatment room surfaces (massage table, oil bottle, stool, table, chair) and contact surfaces in the space like door
handles and light switches (entrance/treatment room/bathroom) are sanitised after each client.
- Decor is simplified for sanitation purposes. Waiting area is closed.
- PVC cover on the massage bed is sanitised after each client and put a fresh disposable sheet for each client.
- Towels and blankets are freshly laundered, and are changed between every client.
- Mask will be required to enter the building and to wear during the session. I will be wearing a mask/face shield to
protect my clients and myself as well. If you won't have a mask, I will provide one for you. If you arrive wearing gloves, I
kindly request that you remove the gloves before entry as gloves may be contaminated with respiratory droplets from
touching your nose or face
- I wash my hands before as well as after every treatment, after touching spoiled linens or any contact surfaces
- I will be provided a container for your clothes and possessions which will be sterilised between appointments. (please
bring minimal belongings)
- Treatment room will be cleaned and sanitised after each client.
- Ventilate the therapy room and reception area as often as possible by opening doors and windows to circulate fresh
- I placed signs about respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette and hand wash routine.
- If possible, process the payment and re-booking for the next session before the session or using an online payment
and booking system.
- Preferred payment online or by card. Card reader will be disinfected before and after the use.
- 24 hours before your appointment you will receive a text reminder.
- Please to be aware of the symptoms of Covid-19 and reschedule or cancel your session if you have symptoms, have
been in contact with someone exhibiting symptoms or have had contact with a person known to be positive for Covid-
19. I offer greater flexibility with cancellation policies (12 hours prior the appointment) in order not to deter clients from
cancelling if they feel unwell.
- I will self-monitor for the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 every day. I will take my temperature before the workday
and then again in the afternoon.